Pienoismallit.net

Väinämöinen taistelulaiva suunnittelee

There is also a scale model in sea museum Forum Marinum in Turku. I´m not sure if it´s Väinämöinen or Ilmarinen. Check it out if you are ever going to visit Finland. www.forum-marinum.fi
Voi olla että se pienoismalli oli siellä vain sen näyttelyn ajan ja minulla olisi sellainen mielikuva että malli olisi vakuutusyhtiö ilmarisen omaisuutta. Tämä on vain mutu tuntumaa, asia varmaankin selviää yhteydenotolla, samoin kuin mallin tekijäkin.
I have a few questions, but first I want to thank Mr. Erkki Heiskanen for your time and sending me his drawings and Mr. Eero Auvinen for useful contacts.
I have a question about camouflage colors. I prepared several versions. I need the opinion what colors will be suitable for: wooden deck, metal platform, bottom and sides. Maybe you can compare it with other ships of the same period which is June 1942. The expected distribution of patches is because I do not have pictures all over the ship on all sides, and the ones that I have are black and white.

Aiheeseen liittymätöntä. Klikkaa tästä nähdäksesi tekstin.
Huom! Pysythän aiheessa etkä ota tätä käyttäjän offtopiciksi merkitsemää sisältöä mukaan keskusteluun.
This question is more than a little beside the point, but since you gentlemen obviously have your sources readily available;

What was the unit cost for the Ilmarinen and Väinämöinen when built?
Hello Krzysztof

Because your are looking for books, I´ll recommend second hand book stores!
www.antikvariaatti.net

You can also try Google-search:
divari.net and antikvariaatti.net

Good luck for searching
Hannu
PS.
www.antikvariaatti.net/product.php?id=188193
Hello all.
It's been some time, but the model is slowly formed. On Forum konradusa I started topic from building her Väinämöinen. This is a test model, and the final version will begin in April, also on your forum. Colors are temporary, but I think I decide for that one on turrets. Here are a few images they are not yet on the Polish forum:

Viimeksi muokattu 23.3.2013 18:48
eerik oksanen kirjoitti:
Hello kaldubek
1/200 is this ship model scale?Hull is okay in carton,but a rest ,maybee more best in styren plastic and metal.Comme cannon tubes,now theys look very much in all carton,theys is not empty.Look in juke's works in carton ships in 1/87 theys not all carton,his take differant materiel his ship.I waiting intresting his new project: Z-31 destroyeur is very long ship this scale, i like very much his work.If possibly, i think deck in wood or imitation in good wood deck.i sorry if my english is not good.
Hello kaldubek
I asked what is this ship model scale?Hull is okay in carton,but a rest ,maybee more best in styren plastic and metal.Comme cannon tubes,now theys look very much in all carton,theys is not empty.Look in juke's works in carton ships in 1/87 theys not all carton,his take differant materiel his ship.I waiting intresting his new project: Z-31 destroyeur is very long ship this scale, i like very much his work.If possibly, i think deck in wood or imitation in good wood deck.i sorry if my english is not good.
Hello Krzysztof, very interesting topic! I can't tell you anything about the camouflage nor the boat that you wouldn't already know. I just want to tell you, that I will be following this topic with great interest. I would like to do the same thing in 1:87…

Are the colours on the HMS Abercrombie printed on carton or have you painted the ship?

I can't speak Polish, but I saw that a forum-member on konradus has made a model of the Finnish MTB Taisto-class. That's also very interseting, can you interperet for me is it a kit or made from scratch?

s209.photobucket.com/user/walkacz/media/Taisto/Taisto_g.jpg.html
Viimeksi muokattu 23.3.2013 21:02
Hello Juke
Thank you for your interest. The HMS Abercrombie was printed in colour. Scale 1:87 is really big scale, your ship must be very detailed, other way it will look empty. I saw few topics about models in scale 1:100 and many of them stayed unfinished because it is a really hard and time-taking job, but I cross fingers for you.
I couldn't find any topic on polish forums about this torpedo boat. But I think that he used kit from Italeri 1/35 MAS 568 Serie 4a/Jymy JI as a base and he added some parts from his own invention. I find two websites about such a conversion
modelingmadness.com/review/misc/ships/italy/reyjy.htm
shop.italeri.com/Products/6474-5608-mas-568-4a-serie.aspx

Eerik Oksanen
Scale is 1:200. All model will be from carton becouse it will be published as a papermodel kit. If someone decides to build it from plastic it will be his decision. Of course I use some metals but only when I cant do this from carton. Please remember that this is a test model and I don`t try get best results on this one. I'm only checking if elements match each other.
HELLO KADLUBEK
Okay this is in paper test model, i hope you very good luck this.this what I writing is my oppions.But i think this is very good think your test model.I looking something paper models and theys are fabuleuse in england one is SMS drefflinger.